From free parking and admission to Otto the Ghost, piles of pumpkins and massive mums, Hicks Nurseries is the best Fall Festival on Long Island.
Here are ten reasons you should visit Hicks Nurseries this Fall:
- Hayrides for the entire family. Enjoy a hayride down a decorated path and see all of your favorite characters and a few surprises!
- Otto the Ghost! Otto is available for picture-taking 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm on Saturday & Sunday. Don’t forget to bring your camera.
- Free Animated Children’s Story featuring Otto the Ghost, leads children and adults through a story that focuses on friendship, family & Halloween cheer.
- Farm Animals. Visit our adorable farm animals including lambs, ducks, pigs and more.
- Mums, Cabbage and Kale! Giant mums and colorful cabbage, pansies and other fall themed plants will transform your home for autumn.
- Pumpkins, Gourds, Squash, Hay Bales, Corn Stalks & Indian Corn. Perfect for outdoor decorating.
- Fall & Halloween Decorations including a huge selection of inflatables, yard stakes, scarecrows and tabletop decorations as well as pumpkin carving kits, Fall arrangements, wreaths and planters.
- Crafting Activities. Pumpkin painting, sand art, face painting and more!
- Festival Food! Roasted corn, fudge, apple cider, pickles, cotton candy, popcorn, NY State apples and more available weekends only.
- Free Parking and Admission to the nursery.
We hope you will join us this Fall! Our nursery is easily accessible to all homes throughout Nassau County, Suffolk County, Queens, Brooklyn and surrounding areas. Click here for directions.
The Fall Festival runs weekends September 14th-October 27th, 2019.