Gardening Supplies, Tools & Fertilizers
We have everything you need to be successful in your garden.
Hicks Nurseries offers an extensive selection of name brand problem-solving remedies as well as fertilizers, mulch, gardening supplies, watering systems, garden tools and protective gear.
Shop from the comfort of home for the essential supplies or visit our store in Westbury for a larger selection.
When it comes to gardening supplies, we have everything you need to support successful plant growth and maintenance:
- Soil Amendments: Soil amendments are products that are added to soil to improve its quality and nutrient content. Examples include compost, manure, peat moss, and perlite.
- Fertilizers: Fertilizers are products that contain essential nutrients that plants need to grow, such as nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. We have both organic and traditional options.
- Pest & Disease Control: Pest control products are used to prevent or control pests and diseases that can harm plants. Examples include insecticides, fungicides, and herbicides.
- Tools: Gardening tools are necessary to cultivate, prune, and maintain plants. We have every tool you may need including shovels, trowels, pruners, and watering cans.
- Mulch: Mulch naturally decorates and adds a professional look to your landscape. It helps promote plant growth by retaining moisture and preventing weeds. We carry various types of mulch including 100% natural cedar mulch, 100% organic mulch and color enhanced decorative mulch.
- Irrigation: Irrigation systems are used to deliver water to plants on a regular basis. Examples include drip irrigation systems, sprinklers, and soaker hoses.
- Protective gear: Gloves, hats, kneelers and more will keep you comfortable and safe while working in the garden.
Got a Garden Problem?
Put Our Gardening Experts on the Case.
Visit our Garden Care Solutions desk any time. Our horticultural specialists can solve any garden problem you may have, as well as provide a helping hand when it comes to making your selections. You can’t find a more knowledgeable staff anywhere. And nobody knows Long Island’s soil, climate, and flora better than we do.