Hicks Advantage Rewards Program
Get the HICKS ADVANTAGE – it’s FREE!
3 WAYS TO JOIN:
HOW IT WORKS:
Points balances do not roll over from year to year. Points balances are cleared and reset on January 1 of each year. Returns reduce points balance.
* Maximum savings certificate is $200. All certificates are emailed. You must have a valid email to participate.
To redeem, present the certificate in-store at checkout directly from your smartphone or bring in a printed copy.
Savings certificates can not be applied to online purchases and are not transferable.
REWARD POINTS WITH EVERY PURCHASE
$1 = 1 point. For each dollar you spend at Hicks Nurseries, in-store or online, between January and December you will earn one point. We’ll track your points and print the balance on the bottom of your receipt.
Based on your point level achieved for the previous year we’ll e-mail you a savings certificate to use towards your spring gardening purchases. Each point level achieved brings greater savings (see chart).
DOUBLE POINT DAYS
Earn double points on select days throughout the year at Hicks Nurseries and get closer to a big fat savings certificate.
Double points not applicable to gift cards, services and Landscape Design Build Projects.
COMPLIMENTARY UNLIMITED REPOTTING
Buy any comparably sized plant and pot, within 2″ deep and wide, and we will repot for FREE. Unlimited. Only for Hicks Advantage members.
Larger repottings will incur a soil charge. Not applicable to custom plantings. See a Sales Associate at our Creative Design desk for details.
MEMBER APPRECIATION DAYS
Receive a birthday surprise, invitation to member-only events and be the first to know about new products.
Get special savings on select items throughout the year. Just for you.
Advantage members: No more searching for receipts. Simply bring in the item(s) you want to return** and we’ll handle it. Easy peasy.
** Please refer to our Return Policy for rules.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- You must have a valid email address on file to participate in the Hicks Advantage™ Rewards Program. All notifications/invitations will be sent via email including your savings certificate.
- Hicks Nurseries is not responsible for undelivered emails. Please see a customer service associate or cashier to update your email address on your account on your next store visit.
- Please allow at least two (2) business days for your online form submission to register in our system before you shop in-store.
- Hicks Advantage™ discounts may not be combined with other sales and promotions.
- No purchase is necessary to join the Hicks Advantage Program, however customers must make at least one purchase each calendar year in order to be eligible for program benefits.
- Rewards savings certificates are invalid after the expiration date on the certificate.
- Rewards point’s balances do not roll over from year to year. Issuance of savings certificate clears current points balance.
- Savings certificates can not be applied to online purchases and are not transferable.
- Returns reduce savings points balance. Return Policy rules apply.
- Hicks Nurseries, Inc., reserves the right to alter, limit or modify the program, or to terminate the program at any time without notice.