Come shop the freshest trees available under cover and under lights. We have only premium grade trees of Balsam and Fraser Fir, our freshness is guaranteed. FREE cut, trim, netting and loading onto your car.
Choose from the Best Tree Varieties Available:
Balsam Fir trees are dense, perfectly shaped trees – exactly what you would expect a traditional Christmas tree to look like. Balsams are one of the most fragrant trees available.
Fraser Fir trees are the best choice for decorators. They have strong, firm branches with plenty of space for larger ornaments.
Fresh Cut Christmas Tree Tips:
- Keep your tree in a bucket of water in a sheltered, unheated area such as a porch or garage until you are ready to bring it indoors.
- Place a tree removal bag underneath the tree stand to protect floors and carpets from moisture and to aid with tree removal later.
- Use Prolong® Tree Preservative when watering to keep your tree fresher longer.
- A tree will absorb as much as a gallon of water or more in the first 24 hours and one or more quarts a day thereafter. Water is important because it prevents the needles from drying and dropping off. Water also keeps the tree fragrant.
- Keep your tree stand filled with water. A seal of dried sap will form over the cut stump in 4-6 hours if the water drops below the base of the tree, preventing the tree from absorbing water again. If a seal does form, another fresh cut will need to be made.
- Keep your tree away from heat and drafts such as fireplaces, radiators and television sets.