Celebrate Arbor Day by planting a tree with your family this weekend. Trees provide us with an abundance of benefits:
- Shade from trees keep our homes cooler.
- Provide food, protection and a habitat for animals.
- Release oxygen, improving air quality.
- Prevent soil erosion.
- Add privacy and beauty.
Five of our favorites available right now:
#1: Forest Pansy Redbud
Beautiful rosy pink flowers appear in April followed by heart-shaped leaves. Native to the Eastern United States. Grows 20-25 ft. tall.
#2: Stellar Pink Dogwood
Profuse display of flowers appear in spring. Known for its disease resistance. Grows to 25 ft tall.
#3: Kwanzan Flowering Cherry
Stunning double flowering cherry tree with dark green foliage and beautiful bark. Grows 30 ft. tall.
#4: Crape Myrtle
Hardy crape myrtle are the perfect option for a summer flowering tree. Many sizes and colors to choose from.
#5: Bloodgood Japanese Maple
The attractive burgundy foliage makes this tree a showstopper in the garden. Grows about 20 ft. tall.
Our expansive nursery yard has all these trees and more. We are the largest nursery on Long Island and provide a complete outdoor shopping experience. We offer:
- Fresh, quality plants in a myriad of size options all sourced from the most trusted growers in the country.
- Vast selection including every flowering and fruiting tree you can imagine, shade trees, shrubs, roses and other flowering plants, vines, screening plants, evergreens, focal point plants and more.
- Large, paved walkways throughout the nursery yard.
- Easy, fast and stress-free process for you to find and select exactly what you’re looking for.
- Display gardens that inspire and help you choose the right plants for your garden in either sun or shade.
- One year guarantee on trees and shrubs. Two years if we plant it for you.
“It’s like a walk in the park! I always come back for the selection and quality.” – Richard, New Hyde Park, NY