LED Christmas lights are quickly becoming the new normal. After decades of the same old mini lights and C7 & C9’s a new type of light has added to the selection of Christmas lights available to you. There are many reasons for you to try LED lights this season. Here are a few.
1. Energy costs. You can save up to 80% on your energy costs with LED lights.
2. Ease of use. You can connect dozens of sets together end-to-end instead of just a few.
3. Durability. LEDs won the durability test, failing to burn out after more than 4,000 hours of use.
4. Cooler. These lights do not generate the heat that the standard bulbs do.
5. Price. The cost of these sets has come down significantly in recent years and are now close to the standard light sets. When you consider the energy costs, ease of use and durability of LED sets they cost less over the life of the sets.
Shop our huge selection of LED Christmas & Holiday lights. We have every type of light you could imagine from battery-operated LEDs for wreaths, to shrub lights, string lights and snowflakes. (While supplies last)