Hicks Nurseries has a long, storied tradition of enhancing the gardens of Long Island. Now, you can put the unequaled expertise and experience of Hicks to work for you.
Hicks Nurseries has a long, storied tradition of enhancing the gardens of Long Island. Now, you can put the unequaled expertise and experience of Hicks to work for you. Our Long Island landscape designers can easily turn the garden of your dreams into a reality.
The Hicks Landscapes staff sees to it that your garden is built on time, on budget and to your exact specifications. Most importantly, they ensure that the installation of your garden is easy, stress-free…and even enjoyable. Rest assured, as we have for over 160 years, we stand behind our work.
Call (516) 334-0068 to speak to a member of our team today.
What is Landscape Design/Build?
Steps in the Landscape Design/Build Process
- Contact Hicks: To start your project, fill out the contact form on this page or call 516-334-0068 to speak with a member of our staff.
- Schedule A Site Visit: During a site visit to your home, specifics of the projects are discussed and measurements are taken. We perform a detailed site analysis and get a sense of your vision for the project. After determining your needs, we can then discuss the appropriate next step. To help you in the planning process, print and fill out this planning questionnaire and discuss your responses with your designer during your appointment.
- Design Plans: Detailed landscape design plans and specifications are created for most projects.
- Presentation: We will present the design and a detailed proposal to you. Either at Hicks or at your home, you can review the plans with your designer. Modifications to the plan will be finalized at this time and the project is approved and scheduled.
- Installation: During the installation, our designers are on site to manage the project and ensure your satisfaction. Hicks Nurseries is licensed and insured. Our installation crews will complete the project. Our select contractors will complete any specialized requirements. Hicks guarantees that the Delivery and Installation will be professional, courteous, on time and within budget. Care Instructions will be provided at the completion of your installation to ensure the long-term success of your project. All trees and shrubs planted by Hicks Landscapes are guaranteed for two years from the date of installation. Professional seasonal garden maintenance is offered by Hicks and will keep your garden looking like new.(See Below)
*Consultation and design fees may apply.
Extended Care Services
Keep your landscape in optimum condition with help from our experienced, professionally trained maintenance staff.
Our extended care services include but are not limited to seasonal pruning, fertilizing, hand weeding, mulching, deadheading, dividing of perennials, redefining and reshaping of garden beds, irrigation evaluation and seasonal annual bed color changes.
Hicks Landscapes is located in Nassau County and serves clients throughout Long Island, NY. Whether you are looking for a master design plan, a backyard landscape design and installation, or landscaping ideas for your front yard, we can help.
Contact Hicks: To start your project, fill out the contact form on this page or call 516-334-0068 to speak with a member of our staff.
Creating beautiful outdoor living spaces on Long Island since 1853. If you can imagine it, Hicks can create it.
Our Plant Finder will help you match plants to your
garden’s exact requirements with our vast selection.
Terms of Service
Blog & Advice
Returns & Exchanges
100 Jericho Tpke
Westbury, NY 11590